Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Have Arrived

That title sounds almost religious. I checked into Greencorp training Boston this Sunday, where I will be spending the next three weeks. I was a little antsy at first, but I'm feeling more comfortable every day. Classroom trainings have been very energetic and informative and the group itself is pretty damn steller, very sharp crowd. So, I'm soaking a lot in and forcing myself to give back as well. I think that learning to trust my voice, and allowing myself to let go and speak up more will be my biggest challenge. I would like to think of it as a unique opportunity to allow others to get a closer look into my world. I want to effect positive change in the world, opening my mouth will have to come into play if I want that to happen. I think this might be getting a little to personal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.